Usually on this site we talk about GovTransformers in public service. Today we feature Lou Anne Brossman, president and founder of Government Marketing University (GMarkU). Lou Anne is a true GovTransformer on the marketing side of the fence. Lou Anne is a “go-to” resource for many of the firms helping to modernize government IT, and she has built GMarkU into a compelling resource for ongoing marketing education.
In this podcast, we discuss the upcoming GAIN conference. In its third year of existence, the GAIN Conference has evolved into being the go-to event for all government marketers. And GAIN 2018 should prove to be the best one yet – with dynamic keynote speakers, hands-on workshops with marketing leaders, an awards ceremony, and even a lesson in mindfulness.
The conference will offer insights from the highest levels of government. For example, the morning keynote, Suzette Kent, the Federal CIO, has been invited to share her vision and insights into how important government marketers are in helping the federal government achieve its mission goals. The agenda is packed with other senior level executives, many of whom have experience in both public and private sector leadership roles.
Here are some key highlights from our interview with Lou Anne:
- A high-level overview of what will be happening at GAIN 2018. (1:00)
- More about the morning keynote from invited keynote Suzette Kent, the Federal CIO. (3:00)
- What marketers will gain (pun intended) from the morning and afternoon workshops. (4:30)
- How the conference will offer a special session on mindfulness. (7:36)
- The benefits for current and potential sponsors. (9:25)
- Closing commentary about why ALL government marketers should attend GAIN 2018. (10:53)
Click here to officially register for GAIN 2018. GovTransformer, along with partner agencies StoryTech Consulting and L&R Communications, is a sponsor of GAIN. Click here for information on this powerful business development opportunity.