Thanks to the rapid evolution of innovation, today’s government agencies have the opportunity to leverage technologies in ways that profoundly transform how they do business.
From cloud computing to mobile innovations to next-generation citizen engagement platforms, government has the opportunity to truly reinvent internal processes and better deliver world-class citizen services.
This is the key theme of the upcoming 9th Annual Federal Forum, which is being hosted by Oracle on December 8th.
Executives from federal and state & local government will be gathering for the day to lean more about Oracle’s solutions, as well as network with their peers. Oracle executives, product specialists, innovative agency leaders, as premier partners and systems integrators, will address the following topics:
- Cloud Analytics in a Data-Driven World
- Converged Infrastructure Designed for Secure and Efficient Government
- Cyber-Security: How to Manage a New Generation of Threats
- Empower Your People: HCM for a Modern Workforce
- Roadmap to the Modern Customer Experience
- Transform Your Agency with Modern Enterprise Performance Management and Financial Management
- Your Path to a Complete Cloud Platform
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn more about how Oracle’s solutions can best help your agency meet and exceed mission goals and requirements!
Click here to register.