Next week, Oracle will be kicking off its OpenWorld conference with a vision to shape the future of innovation for government through the cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and cybersecurity.
Because the government arena often requires the most cutting-edge solutions to ensure mission success, and enhance citizen engagement, Oracle continually provides the transformational innovations needed for success.
At this year’s OpenWorld, there will be plenty of opportunities for public sector executives to advance their learning in these innovation arenas. Some of these events and panels include:
- Public Sector Appreciation Reception: Oracle is hosting an appreciation reception for all of its public sector customers at Jillians Sports Bar, which takes place on September 19th at 6:30 p.m. Learn more about this event here.
- Modern Government, Modern Cloud – Public Sector FY 2017: Oracle public sector executives will outline critical trends and delivery models that enable modern government in this session, which takes place on September 19th at 11 a.m. Learn more about this panel here.
- Modern Government in the Cloud – A Focus on Delivery: This panel will focus on how governmental organizations have effectively moved back-office and front-office solutions to the cloud, which takes place on September 19th at 2:45 p.m. Learn more about this panel here.
- DMV Transformation Made Uncomplicated: MOVES System Built on Oracle Platform: Learn more about how the DMV has leveraged Oracle’s solutions for creating a more citizen-centric solution called Motor Vehicles Enterprise Solution (MOVES), which takes place on September 21st at 3 p.m. Learn more about this panel here.
- Cloud Computing in Government: Initiatives, Challenges, and the Future: This panel will cover the common questions the public sector is facing today with regards to security, scalability, longevity, and most importantly cost (ROI), which takes place on September 21st at 2 p.m. Learn more about this panel here.
Clearly, Oracle OpenWorld will provide a diverse array of networking and educational opportunities for government attendees. We hope that all public sector conference goers gain the insights they need for best leveraging Oracle’s solutions in ways that truly drives IT transformation.